STUDIO FIRE

Studio Fire 58 S. Beaver St

Well the worse thing happened today. My studio was part of a house fire. The blaze started from an electrical malfunction on the third floor, I did not lose much but I am without a studio space. As you can see my studio is a store front with 2 apartments up above. To God’s glory no one was injured and the tenants made it out safely. I am not sure if I will stay, I may look into to relocating my studio to Baltimore Md. Please pray for me that I make the right decisions and the families that was displaced find shelter.

Studio fire Livingston Lee Photography (1) Studio fire Livingston Lee Photography (2) Studio fire Livingston Lee Photography (3)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.